The Benjamin, TX depot as it appeared on March 28, 1999. This depot was originally built by the Kansas City Mexico & Orient RR in 1907 as a 24'x120' structure. Santa Fe cut it down to this 24'x36' building in 1943. Retired in 1969, the depot was being used for private storage when this photo was taken. Additional photos are available. All photos by Hume Kading.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects