Canyon, TX

This handsome structure was erected at Canyon, TX in 1925. It represents an updated and somewhat simpler style of county seat depot construction compared to the masonry depots Santa Fe built in the preceeding decades. This is the street side of the depot; as is often the case, a fence was erected along the track side when the depot was sold. The depot is now city property and was used as a sign shop for a time. Photo taken March 14, 1999. Additional photos are available. All photos by Hume Kading.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects