Colorado Springs, CO
The grand depot and Harvey House at Colorado Springs, CO was built in 1918 as a joint Santa Fe/Colorado & Southern facility. In 1972, the Santa Fe tracks through Colorado Springs were removed and rail operations were consolidated on the former Rio Grande trackage on the west side of town. The depot and the nearby express building (later used as a freight house) now serve as "The Railroad Station" business center. Unfortunately, new construction on the site of the station trackage has made the front of the building difficult to photograph.
Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Colorado
Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots
Back to Santa Fe Subjects