Crowell, TX

The Kansas City Mexico & Orient built a 24'x102' depot at Crowell in 1909. Santa Fe cut it down to 24'x45' in 1943 - a fate that would be visited upon many large KCM&O depots in the early 1940's. The Crowell depot became the Foard County Library and Depot Museum after its tenure with the Santa Fe. Photo by Jim King, August 1997.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects