Granbury, TX

Not at all typical of Santa Fe brick depots, this structure was built in 1914 by the Fort Worth & Rio Grande, a Frisco predecessor. Santa Fe acquired the line and the depot in 1937. The depot is now home to the Hood County Genealogical Society library and archives. Chris Fleury took these photos of the depot on May 15, 2002.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects