Post, TX

The Post, TX depot as it appeared in 1996. This 33'x106' "terra cotta" tile depot was one of four built to this general plan in 1911 on the line from Lubbock to Sweetwater, TX. The others were at Snyder, Lubbock, and Sweetwater. Only the Post and Snyder depots survive. Post was being used for private storage and had been painted brown when this photo was taken. Photo by Doyle Davis.

Additional photos by Hume Kading are available.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects