The Ropes depot was built in the town of Ropesville, TX on the Seagraves branch in 1918. It is a textbook example of a Santa Fe 1910 standard depot #2 for branch lines (24'x48'). The depot is preserved as part of an historical display at the Ranching Heritage Center at Texas Tech in Lubbock, TX. Photo taken March 27, 1999. Additional photos are available. All photos by Hume Kading.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects