San Angelo, TX

This impressive structure once housed the general offices of the Kansas City Mexico & Orient railroad. Built in 1910, the depot and freight house (visible in the distance) became Santa Fe property with the purchase of the struggling Orient in 1929. Disused and dingy when these photos were taken by Doyle Davis in 1985, the depot has since been restored by the community.

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots: Texas

Back to Santa Fe Surviving Depots

Back to Santa Fe Subjects